Sequoia Coast the club can't even handle me.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I'm gonna re-open this up to anyone so that I can still use this towards her Outrider trade. Preferably someone from Stavangar Bay, since she'd close to their territory!

Fin was pleased as the male leaned forward to greet her, but delight was quickly replaced with confusion as he backed away suddenly. Her head tilted slightly to the side as she studied him curiously. Very slowly, she turned her nose against her shoulder and took a deep whiff of her fur. No, she smelled pretty normal to her. A little salty and damp, but what was wrong with that? It wasn't as though living in the wild, any of her kind smelled like roses. Unless they had just been rolling in them, which would be painful with thorns and all. So what was going on?

"You alright?" she asked. The platinum-laced epsilon lowered her head and tail in an effort to make the other wolf feel more comfortable, wondering if maybe she was just too pretty that it was making him feel intimidated. That wouldn't be a first. "I swear this to you now, I have no ill intentions, nor am I prone to sudden violent urges. I come in peace.. and in perfect health. No contagious diseases or anything." She smiled gently.

Her words seemed to fall on deaf ears as the male turned and fled from her presence. She called after him in surprise that was quickly overtaken by offense. "Oh, come on! Now I DO have ill intentions!" she barked after him, her frown turning into a pout as her mind skipped to the only logical assumption it could possibly make--he didn't think she was pretty. She turned her almond eyes to the ocean and gave it an angry glare. Finley was much sexier when her hair wasn't all splashed and weirdly matted from being attacked by waves.

"This is all your fault," she hissed at it before leaning down to begin preening herself.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Tiarnán - August 04, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Tiarnán - August 07, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 08, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Syver - August 21, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 06:04 PM