Stone Circle In Upendi!
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He noticed how her expression fell and his heart squeezed in response, he felt bad for having to leave her so soon. He had come to see her because she haunted his thoughts almost every day, he had missed her scent inside his den and the way she was so good with his children. It was as if she were meant to be his second chance. Even with all the feelings he held he didn't think she returned the feelings, not until she spoke and it all came out at once leaving his stunned. His expression was one of surprise his eyes going wide and breath shaking nervously as he exhaled and then all at once he smiled. "You're an amazing woman Steph...Every time I see you it's like your presence makes the pain and exhaustion fade just a little so I can smile again. I feel the same way, I don't want you to think that I dont because I really, really do but...I...its my kids and I want to make sure that I can love you without anything holding me back" he spoke softly, warm ember eyes fixing on hers his expression hopeful and just a bit frightened. He was afraid she wouldn't understand, that he wanted to be with her but this would take time. 

He slowly approached her and made to touch his muzzle to the side of hers affectionately his voice soft "I'm all yours Steph I don't want anyone else, I just need some time to figure out what's going to happen with Elysium and the kids, some time to completely let go. Is that okay?" he asked her as he pulled back, his eyes searching hers hopefully.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
In Upendi! - by Steph - August 30, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Sunny - August 31, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Steph - September 09, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: In Upendi! - by Sunny - September 09, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Steph - September 14, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Sunny - September 15, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Steph - September 15, 2019, 05:01 PM