Whitefish River that girl with a broken heart
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram cameo, just skip me going forward. <3

how strange ingram found it, to follow in the footsteps of the life he (and blodreina) had created. he wondered briefly where it was praimfaya got such a spine of steel -- and he knew instinctively it had not come from him.

so he followed, mute and dumb like a lost gosling following a drake; he followed in shock and in awe, he followed out of faith. he followed out of quiet fascination, knowing in his heart that this girl, this daughter of his, was cut of a cloth he would never know or feel. she was here to carry on in blodreina's name; he knew in that moment that the child was his warrant, his last will to live -- without praimfaya, ingram would surely be lost.

what father doesn't think the world of his daughter? choked by grief as ingram was, he still found the time to marvel - to walk silently behind his daughter and vow he would do anything to keep her safe and happy, where he had failed to do so with his mate. ingram, consumed by the demons of his own thoughts, set a distance away from praimfaya. close enough he could intervene if things turned sour, yet distant, for he still felt unmitigated sorrow for blodreina's end.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
that girl with a broken heart - by RIP Praimfaya - September 15, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: that girl with a broken heart - by Ingram Sr - September 15, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: that girl with a broken heart - by Vercingetorix - September 19, 2019, 08:12 AM
RE: that girl with a broken heart - by RIP Praimfaya - September 19, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: that girl with a broken heart - by Vercingetorix - September 21, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: that girl with a broken heart - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 06:53 AM
RE: that girl with a broken heart - by Vercingetorix - September 22, 2019, 09:21 AM
RE: that girl with a broken heart - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: that girl with a broken heart - by Vercingetorix - September 24, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: that girl with a broken heart - by Ingram Sr - September 24, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: that girl with a broken heart - by RIP Praimfaya - September 25, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: that girl with a broken heart - by Vercingetorix - September 28, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: that girl with a broken heart - by RIP Praimfaya - October 02, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: that girl with a broken heart - by Vercingetorix - October 03, 2019, 12:45 PM