Silverlight Terrace [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His nipping had succeeded to rouse her but he watched with mild concern as she fought to remain conscious for the next few minutes and ultimately failing. Abaddon shifted and groaned looking around as if torn between walking away and staying nearby to ensure she didn't die. He had began to stand and turn away to walk off when she groaned and shifted falling still causing him to freeze and stare at her warily as she growled at him. He scoffed and rolled her eyes baring his fangs and giving what was the best sarcastic snarl he could muster before falling silent and staring her fallen form down with a hint of amusement. That was intriguing, her sense of fighting spirit when she looked like she was on the edge of falling unconscious and never waking up again.

After what felt like an hour in total she finally spoke up and growled at him, seeming to think he was some sort of villain who had done something to her. He grinned and leaned in just a bit his eyes shimmering with mirth as he broke the news to her "The man who just saved you from death. Look around you, there was a landslide" He spoke in a chilled tone which made it clear that he wasnt pleased with the treatment he had received for dragging her from where she had fallen. His eyes fell upon her head and he frowned wondering just how hard she had knocked herself around "I would stay awake if I were you. Looks like you hit your head pretty hard" And there it was, the helpfulness that he tried so hard to mask with an arrogant, cocky nature. He figured this was something that wouldn't fit well in the woods but he wasnt like his father and the women who stalked the woods. He wasnt someone who would kill for gain and ignore those in need if it didn't suit him at the time.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
[bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 15, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 15, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 18, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 20, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 20, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 20, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 23, 2019, 03:43 PM