Haunted Wood You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Against seemingly all odds, his unorthodox attack succeeded; and Vengeance looked absolutely pissed about it. Black Hat wheezed in a deep breath now that his airway was freed before going in for his attack. He was able to sink his teeth into the man's flesh, which rewarded him with delicious beads of blood and a rush of euphoria. But Vengeance was ready for him, thus he was cruelly grabbed by the muzzle.

His hold was not close enough to his opponent's jaw to prevent a counter attack, and he suffered for it in the form of losing his grip, as he let go to prevent any permanent damage from Vengeance's furious manhandling. Black Hat released a frustrated snarl as his head was jerked aside, flailing his forelimbs around to try and swipe at the Warlord's face again. But he could not reach his eyes, nor could he see his target clearly, as he was relying on his bad eye to glare back at Vengeance.

He felt the momentum of the fight slip through his grasp after having just gained it, and Black Hat knew deep down that his chances of coming out on top were slim and dwindling fast.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Hela - September 19, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 21, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 22, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 25, 2019, 04:38 PM