Redhawk Caldera 'Til you will not want me any other way [TRIGGER WARNING]
30 Posts
Ooc — Gnome
The way the earth shook was something she took as a sign of trouble, a warning from her god that this land was not as magical as she had thought it to be. She had been so amazed, in awe of the green trees and all the flowers and fresh streams instead of just sand and the occasional Oasis that she hadn't kept in mind this was still the same world she had always lived in and people weren't pleasant all the time. She had hidden herself away in an abandoned den on her travels away from the glen, used it as a place to come back to while she explored as much as she could but then the quakes happened and the den had collapsed, luckily when she was not inside of it. 

Her shoulder ached something awful but she marched on, checking occasionally to see if it was bleeding or if the moss was still in place which it was. She didn't know where she was going but it was the sweet scent with notes of rot that dragged her toward the unpleasant scene of a man standing over the crushed body of a woman and eating her. It wasnt the worst she had witnessed, she had done some terrible things herself to impress her father but she had never eaten the body of a fellow wolf. To do that was something she feared would poison her soul, rot her away from the inside out. "Vod Chafaan" she whispered in respect to the dead as a shiver ran down her spine and then, in a more clear tone she said "Hello! let me bring other food" the offer was both because of the poor, dead woman and she feared the stranger would turn into the monster of her people's legends on cannibalism.
Duthrika

Common 
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 26, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - September 28, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 28, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 08, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 05:23 PM