Jade Fern Grove I was wild, chasing stones.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She was too tired; it played out across her face the most, the sleepy blinking of her eyes, the continued mirth in her voice when she wasn't feeling at all cheerful or happy; she was so tired, having lost so much and been left to deal with it as best she could, knowing deep down in her heart that Mal might've had the right idea about the world, but she looked at her current company and chose to see the light instead. Bad things happened and you dealt with them as best you could, and Ibis was doing her very best. Sleep wanted to come to her but she had this boy to keep her company, and his interest in the story kept her mind awake. She smiled again; that cold, detatched expression barely reaching her eyes, but in the dark it wouldn't matter. The moon had slipped away from them and it was not like the stranger would be able to tell how heavy she felt.

'The girl speaks to the moon, unaware of her company. When the moon slips away, she finds the knight and,' It was difficult to know what to say, so she went with the first thing to come to mind: 'he swears to protect her in the dark, until the moon can light the way. He is shining like a beacon, pale and proud, and she is like a little moth fluttering about.' To add to this, she does as she tells. Ibis drifts around him and looks him over cautiously, curiously, rounding about him until she's standing on his opposide side. He has some scars she had not noticed before, but they make him look other-worldly. He has lived a life she cannot fathom, and interest sparks in her eyes. Where have you come from? She asks, taking the role to heart within this pantomime.
Messages In This Thread
I was wild, chasing stones. - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 29, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Julien - September 29, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 29, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Julien - September 29, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 30, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Julien - September 30, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 30, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Julien - September 30, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 01, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Julien - October 01, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 02, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Julien - October 10, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 10, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Julien - November 07, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 07, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Julien - December 02, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: I was wild, chasing stones. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 02, 2019, 10:36 PM