Blacktail Deer Plateau did you really ever think I gave a damn about you
purity through fire
34 Posts
Ooc —
As they had moved inland, Valtari came to understand that they were by large an assorted lot. But what he did not anticipate as he too came to look upon the coast was the charging of the sea, far more violent than he had ever witnessed. It was quite the scene with currents tossing and turning whatever they could rend and tear asunder—a familiar plight in that, though it was far more and worse than he could put into words.

A relative outlier in the gathering, he was not quite out of earshot to the murmurings that stirred up. An accented tongue, a child's inquiry; he scarcely spare the attention as he rested his gaze on the incensed motion of sea spray and swell alike. But there was more to go with it than just that furious ocean, and his gaze rounded through the group to find Raleska long before he would spy out Aningan.

His voice carried over on the heels of Clementine's query: "We may be safe from the sea, but I do not like the smoke that has risen elsewhere." Were it wildfire or volcanic, he hadn't afforded himself the opportunity to find out, and the rise of the mountains to their east would hinder his discovery otherwise. They would have to keep watch of it and that was evident in his tone as much as it was the piercing gaze he cast across.

referencing the other bwp event in this post
Messages In This Thread
RE: did you really ever think I gave a damn about you - by Valtari - October 06, 2019, 09:02 AM