Lost Creek Hollow strike rate
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
She drew a slow breath, and blinked in sight of him still--processing, with a map that was still taking shape. It was not only him, but his place among it all with her, and then all that went well beyond him in all directions. Jomyo supposed too that she had not been quite so ready for so much, so soon, but she turned her ears forward to him after half a pivot of her own once she had decided that she could cope with proximity like that. However it was immediately clear that he would set the pace between them for the conversation's starters--his questions came rolling so soon after, sending her ears out to a gentle splay, and her trying to answer first with what she could.

Actually I'm still just getting acquainted with the place myself, so calling it a tour from me might be a bit much, she admitted easily, and began to ease herself back into motion soon after saying so. But you can definitely come along with me if you want still. I'm just scouting it all out, seeing where good trails might go.. she was scoping the finer details of the place herself, simply covering ground and taking it in--keys to her role and its duties, more or less. I haven't been here all that long. And neither do I know any other specific names here besides the big one. Arbiter might, though. I didn't ask specifically. Jomyo pondered the idea, unsure if they seemed like a pack that attached to their lands yet. She couldn't pass a rightful judgement, so assumed that yeah, maybe there were fond monikers for some of these little bends for the namesake creek.

I'm Jomyo, she exchanged readily with a name to match very well onto him: Mink. She wouldn't have any issue remembering that one. Then, after another soft nod, she moved her way on down the route her nose was following as roughly as the landscape would allow--content enough to let conversation flow if it needed to a bit, but thankful for another set of senses ranging with her--two were better than one, and she wanted to make use of it.
Messages In This Thread
strike rate - by Jomyo - September 18, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: strike rate - by Mink - September 20, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: strike rate - by Jomyo - September 29, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: strike rate - by Mink - October 01, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: strike rate - by Jomyo - October 20, 2019, 10:59 PM