melt
Defeat is Knowledge, Knowledge is Defeat
17 Posts
Ooc —

Soon after he howled a wolf came near him, after a few seconds the wolf stepped close enough so he could she them. The wolf by the scent was a female. The way she walked was impressive, she held a dominate but smooth stature as she paraded near him. Her shadowy brown eyes seemed to hold no emotion as she walked. Her pelt black as the night sky shimmered as she stepped in the sun. She was big, bigger than him, but she also seemed to lack speed. He immediately thought of ways he could out match her. “Quick with fierce but firm strikes and using her own weight against her.” He thought. 
Soon after he had lost himself in his thoughts she came to a stop, which also stopped him from thinking. "You are the she wolf everyone is speaking about?" Tekovava said questioningly. He bowed his head a little to show respect to the alpha before running his eyes loudly over her body, inspecting every piece of her."I am Tekovaca" he said with pride ringing from his voice. He spoke again before she could respond."There is no need to introduce yourself for I already know who you are, but atlas, you do not know me." he paused a little then continued. "Pity." 

Messages In This Thread
melt - by Tonravik - September 24, 2013, 09:05 PM
RE: melt - by Tekovaca - September 25, 2013, 04:10 PM
RE: melt - by Tonravik - October 04, 2013, 01:56 AM
RE: melt - by Tekovaca - October 04, 2013, 08:02 AM
RE: melt - by Tonravik - October 04, 2013, 08:22 AM
RE: melt - by Tekovaca - October 04, 2013, 08:41 AM
RE: melt - by Tonravik - October 04, 2013, 08:52 AM
RE: melt - by Tekovaca - October 04, 2013, 10:52 AM