Broken Antler Fen Flawless.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
His pale gaze was scrutinizing, studying the girl's face as she frowned and furrowed her brow. He half expected her to reject his suggestion, throw that tantrum of epic proportion he'd been waiting to see, but she did not. Praimfaya instead breathed out her defeat with a quick huff, likely the most childish reaction he would receive from her. Dacio tilted his dark muzzle upward slightly, proud to see his ward keep her cool despite the potential of danger looming ever nearer.

"II's definitely tempting," the silver yearling said in regards to killing Blackhead, even mustered an amused smirk. For so long he'd yearned to feel that awful old battleaxe pinned beneath him, taste blood on his fangs as he pierced that vital artery that coursed her throat, feel her sigh her dying breath on his cheek. To slay her would be glorious, but Praimfaya was right: more would come, and the vicious cycle would continue.

His expression faltered as the dream faded, and he got right back to business: "I will go to the lake she spoke of," a sharp look to the aspiring Wanheda then, one that communicated she would not accompany him on this mission. It was absolutely out of the question. "We don't know if they've set a trap there, but I'm not willing to risk putting you in danger to find out."

He would look for Vercingetorix alone, and was unwilling to llisten if Praimfaya wished to argue - she would simply have to trust him. "When I return, regardless of what I find, we will make plans to visit Kaistleoki to warn them." A quirk of a brow as Dacio looked at her, keen to hear her input.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Flawless. - by Dacio - October 22, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Flawless. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 23, 2019, 03:34 AM
RE: Flawless. - by Dacio - October 23, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: Flawless. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 23, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Flawless. - by Dacio - October 23, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: Flawless. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 24, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: Flawless. - by Dacio - October 31, 2019, 04:32 AM
RE: Flawless. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 31, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Flawless. - by Dacio - November 07, 2019, 06:11 AM