melt
Defeat is Knowledge, Knowledge is Defeat
17 Posts
Ooc —

The she wolf reacted to his proposal with controlled anger. Seeing as though his eye contact made her fear disrespect he backed down. He lowered his eyes and his tail. He kept his voice firm and filled with honor."If you have no need for my skills then I shall take them else where, advising you would be an honor, but seeing as though you take it as disrespect I have my doubts." He hadn't come to start a fight with the she wolf, to keep her at bay he kept his eyes and tail down. 
"The teeth can be sharp but if they don't know what to bite then what's the use of teeth?" he added. A pack of all fighting wolves can last for a while, just as a forest with only evergreens. Soon enough after time passes the soil wont be fertile. All the nutrients sucked from the ground, the trees fight for one limited resource. Just as a fighting wolves will do. In a pack that limited resource is dominace. They will battle amongst each other until they fall. With strength comes dominance and with dominance comes conflict and with conflict comes failure. History tells a pack of only warriors will not stand. Sure no other pack can take them out but eventually they take themselves out. Tekovaca can help them rise and conquer or watch them fall back to the depths they came from. All in what the she wolf decides.

Messages In This Thread
melt - by Tonravik - September 24, 2013, 09:05 PM
RE: melt - by Tekovaca - September 25, 2013, 04:10 PM
RE: melt - by Tonravik - October 04, 2013, 01:56 AM
RE: melt - by Tekovaca - October 04, 2013, 08:02 AM
RE: melt - by Tonravik - October 04, 2013, 08:22 AM
RE: melt - by Tekovaca - October 04, 2013, 08:41 AM
RE: melt - by Tonravik - October 04, 2013, 08:52 AM
RE: melt - by Tekovaca - October 04, 2013, 10:52 AM