Blacktail Deer Plateau yellow cake
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
O_O Is this tree somewhere accessible to the public where I might gawk at it??

Fin had learned from her run-in with Hawkeye that you never really could tell what a wolf's hobbies were just from gauging their sense of humor. The woman had been witty enough, but was quick to express a very negative view on the sort of pastimes that Finley very much enjoyed. So, she was quick to pose the question to Fox since clearly there was no point in trying to get to know her and then asking.

Fox's comment really did make her sound ancient to the young Blackthorn, but she kept that comment locked safely away on the back of her tongue. Fin was confident in her assessment that the woman was at least younger than her, though older than.. well, puppies, I guess. Old enough to have led a pack in the past, which wasn't saying much to the wolf who didn't pay much attention to such things. Fin tried to keep an open mind about her, regardless of the thoughts that seemed to determined to clog it. She was used to others surprising her.

"I dunno," Fin responded, turning her gaze down to the ground which she was pawing almost coyly. Truth be told, there was another reason for the little game she was playing, and it may or may not have had something to do with Fin's desire to see if she could succeed in getting this pristine little vixen's paws a little dirty.

"There's... kind of this guy in the pack that I have a little thing for..." the trickster started slowly, "Don't ask who! I'm too embarrassed. But anyway, he's been talking about how he really likes to eat bats, but he can never catch any because they live so deep in these caves and it's really dangerous trying to get to them. So... I've kinda been on the lookout for someone who'll go catch some with me......"

Fin shifted her sweet brown eyes onto her beta's face, biting her bottom lip as she awaited the woman's response. I don't think I need to explain that there was no guy, and if there was, Fin was not the type of girl to run off making a man's dreams come true. If she wasn't the only thing he ever dreamed of, then she had no time for that fool. All she wanted was to see if this fair damsel would be willing to go cave diving with her. And she was clever enough to know that blaming idiotic whims on emphatuation was typically the way to go when the goal was to play on the sympathies of other women.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
yellow cake - by RIP Fox - August 07, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: yellow cake - by Finley - August 07, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: yellow cake - by RIP Fox - August 07, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: yellow cake - by Finley - August 08, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: yellow cake - by RIP Fox - August 09, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: yellow cake - by Finley - August 09, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: yellow cake - by RIP Fox - August 10, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: yellow cake - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: yellow cake - by RIP Fox - August 12, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: yellow cake - by Finley - August 17, 2014, 06:27 PM