Emberwood We could be men with ven
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
A brother? Ibis had been so busy running all over the valley of late, she didn't know much about the people she'd gathered. It surprised her (in a good way) to think she'd brought together a little family. It warmed her heart to think that they'd be reunited here among them, and that she played a small part in that.

As she fell in to step alongside the pale giant (as everyone was larger than her), the boy had some questions. These were, no doubt, the same questions that everyone else held for her as well. Perhaps it would be worth it to have everyone meet up again and exchange stories about themselves? That sounded a bit tedious, honestly. But it was an idea.

I grew up nearby, actually. There's a grove of willow trees a bit north from here and that's where I was raised. She didn't want to get in to the details of Elysium or the family dynamics of having two mothers, not just yet anyway. So she kept some of those details close to her heart. My parents split up when I was young, but I kept in touch with both of them. My father lives to the east, in a forest on the border of the Wilds. Thinking of Terance and the mission she'd sent Awol on, Ibis smirked, wondering just how the boy would be received. How would her family react when they learned of the pack she had magically built?

I don't know that many people, honestly. I have no idea how all of this came to be, but I am glad for it. Where do you come from Pygmalion—you, and your brother? Overhead the trees tremble, caught in a light breeze. The grey of the sky has begun to streak a little darker, and when Ibis glances to Pyg he looks luminous against the haze.
Messages In This Thread
We could be men with ven - by Pygmalion - November 13, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Pygmalion - November 14, 2019, 09:44 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Pygmalion - November 14, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 10:05 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Pygmalion - November 16, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 17, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Pygmalion - November 23, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Pygmalion - November 25, 2019, 11:19 PM