Neverwinter Forest if you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
134 Posts
Ooc —
I could not resist getting into more trouble, considering Belharra was around the area and I've been stalking the Lonely threads!

If you want to hear a secret, Belharra had never left Neverwinter. For one, it was a big territory, and for two, that crazy speckled kid's insistence it was his when it was a free territory had Belharra's hackles all up. Smelling thoroughly like the pine forest, and unrepentant about that little fact, Belharra was doing what Belharra did best this fine day: undoing someone else's hard work.

Standing up with a groan, Belharra left another little gift for Mal to be reminded of in the form of acrid piss in white snow. She had been doing this all morning, and by now had eaten as much snow to refill her reserves as she could tolerate. Wiping the snow with the scent of her pawpads, Belharra moved on and saw a reddish wolf standing diligently by the borders she had just pissed on. First mistaking Mango for the snake-dude not so far from here, Belharra sauntered towards Mango with an easy wag to her tail. "Hail!" She called, finding that a bit too formal (though it reminded her an awful lot of her godfather, the stern warlord that ruled the island Belharra used to call home). "What can I help you with?" Belharra winked, tail wagging warmly and a grin held on her muzzle.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea - by Belharra - November 24, 2019, 07:30 PM