Emberwood i never knew there was a love like this before
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Joining 
the distance between territories was small. it would have taken bhediya significantly longer had she been on her own, but the excitement of finding @Easy gave some added energy.

upon reaching the border, she couldn't help but feel a slight embarassment. perhaps it was too small, or too new; would her friend be impressed? bhe looked expectantly at her mottled companion and waited to hear her thoughts. we've just settled in, so... it's kinda fresh. 

yikes. the scout swung her head back and made a call for @Ibis, tagging @Awol on secondarily. if his goal was to be a master scout before anyone else, well, the least that she could do was give him a fighting chance. i'm really happy that we met again. it was a whisper, meant only for easy to hear.

Messages In This Thread
i never knew there was a love like this before - by Bhediya - December 08, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 08, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 09, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 13, 2019, 10:54 PM