Emberwood i never knew there was a love like this before
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The area was familiar to Easy, but she was still distracted by the scenery as she followed along beside Akuti. It was different seeing it in the wintertime, much of it covered in snow. Especially the Emberwood, which Easy fondly remembered from the first scouting trip she'd taken with her father (and Engel, and Dauntless). She and her brother had gone off on their own for a while, and at their destination of Easthollow, she'd met Steph and Clary.

"I wondered," she admitted when Akuti commented on the newness of the pack; there'd only been Elysium's waning claim when she'd last passed through this area, and a pack higher in the mountains whose scents were absent from her dam's pelt. "I was here a few months ago with Sunny and his children. But we were separated  I took his son to stay with Lav and Sunspot until I could find him, but there's no sign of him, yet."

She wondered how Valiant was getting on and took a moment to admit to herself that she did not want to return to Round Valley without news of his father. It was terrible, she thought, for the boy to have lost a mother and a father so close together — but she could rest easy in the knowledge that he was being fed and nurtured by his aunts.

Akuti drew her out of her thoughts once more, and she offered the other woman a kind smile. "I've always hoped I we would," she agreed, although it was not long ago that it'd been so that she could rage and scream at the woman.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
i never knew there was a love like this before - by Bhediya - December 08, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 08, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 09, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 13, 2019, 10:54 PM