Jade Fern Grove All under
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Sorry for the huge delays on my part! Late November through Christmas like.. Nukes me off the face of the planet. X.x  I'm fine with booting it a little bit forward in time if you want! Maybe not all the way to present, but forwardish.

The signs she found of the world going back to normal were maybe just those that this place wasn't inhabited really in the first place.  Add enough wolves to an area and it'd certainly wipe out the amount of available food, so was this place not far enough from everyone else to be plentiful or was it all effected?  She still hadn't find sign of deer or moose or anything else significant, which wasn't a good sign, but certainly the distance meant if she looked hard enough they'd probably find more here than back at the Hollow... If only because they hadn't eaten it all yet.

Not yet, though.  She swept and scanned the area, and what she spotted was a wolf, not a hare.  Arbiter's calculating stare was her normal intense scrutiny, looking the other woman over and going through her normal predictions of threat versus not, but until she found her pack a new home, all wolves that weren't allies were dyed a bit more threatening to her.  Their existence could be a curse if they weren't in her ranks.  And so, she had to investigate -- it wasn't like either of them was hiding -- she walked forward with a whuff, sniffing at the air as she closed the distance, trying to figure out how this wolf should be treated.  Unfamilar.  Where are you from?  She was nothing if not practical, always the soldier making sure she was on the metaphorical higher ground.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
All under - by Arbiter - November 21, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: All under - by Tundra - November 22, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: All under - by Arbiter - December 17, 2019, 03:05 AM
RE: All under - by Tundra - January 02, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: All under - by Arbiter - January 04, 2020, 03:40 PM