Firestone Hot Springs What's another cold night?
10 Posts
Ooc — Korine
Random Event 
I don't mind at all! Thank you both for joining me! Looks like this is going to be fun lol!

There was no regret with her decision to enter the water. Her aching muscles certainly welcomed the heat. She was strongly expected to be alone enjoying her moment when movement caught her eyes. Her ears perked up with alert in the direction of the origin. Cerulean eyes locked onto a white figure of a wolf who approached and made their way into the very body of water she rested in without much of an acknowledgment. 

It wasn't that she found him rude or anything. Sera was just simply surprised beyond words. She didn't know what to say or do. It appeared as though, perhaps, he didn't even want her to say anything. Would she be rude if she did? Or would she be rude if she didn't? All the while, she soon realized she had been staring at him while trying to figure out what to do next. She diverted her eyes. Suddenly the water looked extremely interesting. 

Now she just felt awkward. He probably thought she was staring at him due to the mark on his face, if he even noticed. But it definitely was not the case. Her lips parted to offer a hello at the very least and leave it at that. If he wanted to continue that would be his choice. However, she barely took in a breath before a loud voice out of nowhere interrupted her. It even made her jump a little as she whipped her head to the direction. ...Did I hear him say...deer meal? The question wasn't necessarily for the other male with her. She was more talking to herself. Her eyes narrowed slightly trying to get a good view of the source and that was when she noticed what appeared to be a dark wolf heading their direction. Sera looked behind her thinking there may actually be a deer behind them but there was nothing that she could notice.

Wait...he couldn't possibly mean...
"I can't see in the stormy weather
I can't seem to keep it all together
I can't swim the ocean like this forever
And I can't breathe..."
Messages In This Thread
What's another cold night? - by Serafina - December 26, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: What's another cold night? - by Rosencrantz - December 26, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: What's another cold night? - by Ripper - December 26, 2019, 11:27 PM
RE: What's another cold night? - by Serafina - December 27, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: What's another cold night? - by Ripper - December 28, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: What's another cold night? - by Rosencrantz - December 29, 2019, 06:22 PM