Haunted Wood Crumble beneath me
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Private 
Set at Shadow Grotto. Overcast, early evening. @BlackHat

Tzila for once, was not actively patrolling the borders. There were plenty of others to do it for her while she took some time off. Sprawled languidly atop the highest of the rocky ledges, she blocked the entrance to her cavernous den and the grim trophy that lay within its depths.

She was not in a good mood. Wired muscles were tense across her body, ears stubbornly set back like a pair of horns atop her crown. Her eyes were cold and slanted, further betraying her dark mood. Down past her muzzle where a set of fresh raking wounds were slowly healing, her lips were set into a scowl. She knew that it'd be just her luck that she found another straggler wanting in, should she be watching the borders right now. It was all well and dandy that the Nightwalkers numbers were growing, but the stats were not evenly balanced. The females by far outnumbered the males and with breeding season nearly here, Tzila felt threatened. Both directly and in her position as a Solider in the pack. 

She sneered, scarlet hackles bristling. If she were to have any chance of attaining more power, she would just have to ramp up her viciousness, asserting her dominance to remind these...lesser women not to get any bright ideas. Feeling bold, she threw her head back and let out a low, ominous cry. A direct challenge. It didn't matter who answered, so long as they had the nerves to show up.
Messages In This Thread
Crumble beneath me - by RIP Tzila - December 29, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Crumble beneath me - by Black Hat - December 30, 2019, 09:22 AM
RE: Crumble beneath me - by RIP Tzila - January 07, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Crumble beneath me - by Black Hat - January 11, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: Crumble beneath me - by RIP Tzila - January 11, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Crumble beneath me - by Black Hat - January 12, 2020, 02:37 PM