Kintla Flatlands your problem is, you spent your whole life thinking there were rules
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
With a grin from Belherra came a smirk from Vallkyrie, her pale attention studying the dark muddy color of the woman's own as she made her statement of her. A half chuckle came from Kyr to the comment. Well thanks. Pehaps it was the snarky comeback Kyr had offered her which brought forth the statement, or the fact that she was maybe just as determined and stubborn. 

Not unless I'm doing the catching this round, and I promise, I wont shaft ya. Icy eyes narrowed a bit as another smirk crawled up onto the features of the youth. There wasnt a chance in hell Kyr would trust an honest hunting partner out of this one here. In the end however, Vallkyrie still got what she originally intended and was satisfied enough. Who are you anyway? I'm assuming you dont have anyone if your using your wits fooling strangers? Even if she didnt have a pack, it didnt mean the other woman didnt have some sort of group or traveling partner. Vallkyrie too, was alone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: your problem is, you spent your whole life thinking there were rules - by Vallkyrie - December 31, 2019, 09:58 AM