Lone Star Mountain forget this day
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy was being careful — not out of any conscious decision, but because the area had pulled at the fur along her spine just enough for instinct to take over as she scaled the broken crags. So the sound of another wolf made her reel back and look 'round, her pumpkin-orange eyes comically wide until she spotted the interloper.

"You scared me," she accused even as she wagged her tail in greeting. The male was quite unfamiliar to her, but something about him gave her the impression of deep kindness; she changed directions slightly so that she would head toward him instead. "All this fell down, then?" she asked as she leapt from rock to rock, ironically being less careful now in her haste to reach even ground with him. "The quakes shook it loose?"

She'd never seen it happen, but she'd often wondered if it was possible when looking up at precarious cliffsides. She certainly didn't remember this area having been so rocky so low — but it was possible that she'd just never come this exact way and was just remembering things wrong. She'd gotten lost before, after all.

"My name's Easy — I'm from the Emberwood," she said when she'd gotten almost within leaping distance of the man. Younger than her, but not a pup or a yearling — and from Courtfall, her pack's closest ally.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
forget this day - by Easy - December 24, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: forget this day - by Séamus - December 28, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: forget this day - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:53 PM