Stone Circle it's because he was lying in front of the heater
Loner
you've still got a little lightning in you
572 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy couldn't understand what Sunny was sorry for — she had been the one to lose track of them, and the one to dump Valiant at Round Valley to regain her freedom. Sure, she'd done it in part so that she could search more easily, but her main reason was that she'd been in no state to look after the kid, emotionally or otherwise.

"You don't have to be sorry," she said firmly, giving him a fussy, maternal kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry, okay? But if you need to hear it, here: I forgive you. There's nothing I won't forgive you for, Sunny. You're my blood, and you've always been there for me when I needed you." When he could be. She didn't expect him to always be at her beck and call.

With that, she gave him one last smile and turned to trot away. "Don't go disappearing again, alright? I'll be back soon with your boy."
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
it's because he was lying in front of the heater - by Easy - December 24, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: it's because he was lying in front of the heater - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 07:13 PM