Stone Circle But I can't find my purpose when I don't know what my worth is
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

He honestly didn’t find that funny, not with her situation being so serious for one of their kind. Suddenly shook from his raptured attention, Siarut turned sharply and seriously. Head cocked in irritation, “Oh um, pardon me.” He replied, the bite of his gaze not reaching the tone of his voice.

He realized then that she didn’t know who he was, and he tried to hide the grimace not that she would have seen it anyway. His absence had been noted. A new packmate who didn’t know his name, ha he really had been gone far to long. “I am Siarut, Siarut Iyaroak Ateneq.” The large man mimicked her speech pattern if only to seem more normal, his accent still heavy despite the months spent south. He honestly mostly kept to himself, conveying his adventures only to Nanook.

“What’s happened to your eyes Blondine?” He wasn’t one to beat around the bush, especially with a fellow Easthollower, at least with one who portrayed to be one of the family. But he did his best to soften the question, ease the blow, his voice holding a quiet disposition. Sympathy vs pity.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}