The Wall you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A name was not given, only the confirmation of a home in possession. And yet, it was not home that she wished to go, speaking instead of a peak he wondered if even safe to climb; not only with her, nearly having taken flight once already, but with the sky allegedly booming over the heights she wished to visit. “I don’t know…” he said, uncertain. “Is it safe for us to go there?” He could not endanger himself, nor could he allow her to endanger herself once more. If there was a place that she called home, then surely within it there were those that wished she may return to them.

“I don’t know the place you want me to walk you to,” he added, brows knitted together. A potentially dangerous place with a woman unsure of her footing, in a direction that he knew naught of. To him, it seemed a risky decision to make.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it - by Aningan - January 05, 2020, 07:06 PM