Sunbeam Lair i have become death, the destroyer of worlds
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
the shifts in expression set bhediya on edge. she took an apprehensive half-step backward, but maintained her gaze on the waves of his pelage. in the fading twilight, she could made out the scars on his face and thought to ask where they came from. 

he asked if this was her home. she thought for a moment about how to answer, whether to tell the whole truth or but a part. there was something about him that she was unsure of, but was that not a universal sentiment upon making introductions?

bhediya chalked her concern up to instinct. i am, she replied, allowing a small smile to grow on her maw. was he alone? if so, the seraph thought that it might be okay to invite him inside...

it'll be cold soon, when night comes, she warned, you can rest here, if you'd like. short legs turned and walked into the caved, tail flagging as instruction for her companion to follow. i'm bhediya.

Messages In This Thread
i have become death, the destroyer of worlds - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: i have become death, the destroyer of worlds - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 03:35 PM