Cassiopeia's View i know you, i walked with you once upon a dream
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
There was something he'd been meaning to do and had never gotten around to it. They had an ally, one by the name of Moonspear. He remembered that he had overheard Vengeance mention it once or twice before to Vanity or perhaps Tzila, a woman named Hydra had been talked about in passing too. If he was to join Hela at the top then he figured he needed to meet their allies. 

He had set out to do so early in the day before the sun had risen so that he could take his time in exploring the land outside of the territory. A whim told him to head toward the mountains and up a slope he went soon stumbling across a female. He paused and glanced her way, looking back ahead of him before realising she was beautiful. He looked again, eyes round as his ears perked up paw lifted as he tried to move past the urge to say something so he could just continue on his way. Instead what happened was that he cleared his throat and uttered an uncharacteristically shy "Hello"
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you, i walked with you once upon a dream - by Valour - January 21, 2020, 01:18 AM