Cassiopeia's View i know you, i walked with you once upon a dream
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The only thing that kept running through his mind was how beautiful she was. It was a habit for him to stop and notice beauty, he had done so with everything since he was barely able to speak. Why was this different? Why was it so hard to form a thought? Valour sucked in a breath and composed himself somewhat as she turned, his eyes catching hers and darting away again shyly which he immediately felt embarrassed for. Looking back up into her gaze he took a step back wary of being so close to someone who had thrown him off balance like this. "Valour" he said softly, wondering if he should tag on some fake additional name or just leave it as such. "I like your name" he stated awkwardly his gaze searching her face for a moment as if trying to pull some conversation topics from her mind. Why was talking so much harder with this woman than with Hela? And what was that? He liked her name. He did but it sounded weird to just admit that to a stranger. "Uh....nice day right?"
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you, i walked with you once upon a dream - by Valour - January 21, 2020, 01:36 PM