Blacktail Deer Plateau He already knows that my love is fire
21 Posts
Ooc — Hero
You rang?! :D

He'd been patrolling the pack since his acceptance, refreshing the marks of their border to remind outsiders of their presence. There was nothing of great interest happening around Rusalka but the duty was one he took to easily--keeping the border secure and heavily scenting was his calling. He moved behind the bald branches of a branch and lifted his leg to mark, yawning in the process as the soft sound of his stream fell to the ground. Once he felt the bush fairly soiled he moved on, no particular destination in mind but stopping every so often to mark and release scat.

He circled back around and found in a meeting two wolves, both young by appearance but even from this distance were beauties. He considered whether to approach but it seemed his paws had their own idea and within moments he was within earshot of the nervous duo, entering just as the golden one was greeting the other. It seemed he'd stumbled upon a welcoming party. "Ladies, pleasure seeing you two about." he greeted, his thick tail swayed behind him with excitement and an invitation for their company. He noted the blood that stained Nieve's mouth and figured she'd recently come back from a hunt, perhaps she'd been busying herself with filling caches as there was no dinner to be found but upon closer inspection she was littered with dirt. "planning another hunt?" he asked with the cock of his narrow head and waited for one of the surprised young women to respond.
Messages In This Thread
He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Clementine - January 24, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Creature - January 28, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Clementine - February 01, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - February 02, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Creature - February 12, 2020, 10:32 PM