Blacktail Deer Plateau can't get you out my mind
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Generally speaking, Aningan found border work to be pretty boring. There usually wasn’t much to do—but it was necessary that it be done and that he, as one of the leaders, reinforce his own scent throughout the outskirts of the territory. Surprisingly enough, he actually looked forward to it today; that which usually bored him nearly to death would serve as an escape for the day, a way to try and clear his mind. After everything with Ying and the conversation with his co-leaders that followed, he felt more confused than ever.

Aningan missed the simpler days of the shore; exploring the beach and discovering new things, speaking with the uppik and learning. He thought back to those days as he trotted along the borders, leaving scent markers where they were faint, trapped in a trance of the past—so much so that he didn’t even take notice to the form ahead of him, gradually increasing in size as he grew closer to her.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
can't get you out my mind - by Ying - January 30, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Aningan - January 31, 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Ying - January 31, 2020, 07:06 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Harps - January 31, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Ying - February 24, 2020, 07:48 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Harps - February 24, 2020, 02:22 PM