Whitebark Stream There are names across the sea, only now I do believe.
blackbird
47 Posts
Ooc — mochi
the packmate stranger speaks, giving voice to the hope that the day as been kind to him, following a strange word that salvatore does not recognize. salvatore almost snorts. no, the day hasn't been very kind to him as anxiety over the consequences he had damned just two days ago circle like hungry vultures overhead. any day now salvatore fears, they will finally make their descent. whatever pride salvatore might've felt at being chosen out of the pack of males has disintegrated. they weren't even mates. uh, it's been alright. i guess. salvatore can't make himself lie but he doesn't necessarily want to unpack the shitload of things swimming around and around in his mind on a stranger.

how's your day been? the blackbird asks, hoping to deflect the conversation from himself other than to offer, a beat later. i'm salvatore. sal for short. i came with empyrean. something he's added to his introduction as of late figuring it would explain why those dawn had recruited did not recognize him even if it hasn't been asked.
Messages In This Thread