Haunted Wood I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
fangs meet fangs messily, though the girl is advantaged in her size. she surges forward, gaining a bloodied hold on the side of the thing's face and with a jerk of her muzzle, tears into its face. scream slips from the creature's throat, and it tears away from her wildly. it turns to run; the girl allows it a moment before lunging forward and gaining a grip on the thing's hindlimb, whipping her muzzle from side to side and gently encouraging the coyote to scream out again. tail lashed, and she beckons to Vanity with a low call to join in. unlike her, the whelp is in no hurry to kill the creature, and she's in a rare diplomatic mood.
Messages In This Thread
I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Vanity - January 05, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Hela - February 04, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Vanity - February 07, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Hela - February 10, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Vanity - February 10, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Hela - February 10, 2020, 05:07 PM