Moonspear little by little, i can breath again
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Easily enough, he continued on until he caught sight of the dark she-wolf. Jarilo raised his sights and slowed up, nearing accordingly. Hi, he chuffed low to her nod. On his own way, often, he crossed paths with her trails also on the borderlands so knew she was out there among them all the same--which he liked. Plus, she had stuck to them so far, proven capable already per his sister's sharp watch, and that immediately made him even more keen on her company.

Very happy to look towards anything besides his own depths--and the future he was supposed to make of them, he glanced her over and swayed his tail, lifted just above his knees but posed with an easy enough friendliness all about him so far. Anything interesting on your patrols lately? tilting his head, curious in case he had missed out on anything good--though his nose gave him no suspicions so far, he may as well head on in with that since it was a good common ground for guardians of the Spear.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
little by little, i can breath again - by Jarilo - February 16, 2020, 03:05 AM
RE: little by little, i can breath again - by RIP Desdemona - February 17, 2020, 06:39 PM
RE: little by little, i can breath again - by Jarilo - February 23, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: little by little, i can breath again - by RIP Desdemona - February 24, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: little by little, i can breath again - by Jarilo - March 01, 2020, 04:20 AM