Moonspear so if you meet me, have some courtesy
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
natjavkru. a combination that, admittedly, she had not thought of. rather than be jealous that she had not first thought of it, she was impressed by hydra's eye ( or ear? ) for what she, herself, had missed. it can be anything you wish it to be. praimfaya affirms with a sage nod. i like it, she remarks with a small smile. natjavkru. fierce and strong sounding like the wolves that inhabited the spear.

i was in training to become heda, but yes, praimfaya speaks when asked if she was 'heda' of roangeda. regardless, though dacio had been her teacher, praimfaya had made the decisions ultimately. aware that this practice is strange to those outside her culture, praimfaya begins with, to be heda is a birthright. not just anyone can be chosen. only a single born child is eligible to become heda and the heda must be chosen by the spirits of the commanders. it is a complicated matter and would she have been aware that there was another outside of these wilds, her claim might be contested but what happened outside of these wilds is of no concern to her and thus, ceases to exist.

i was the only child of my parents and i was chosen by the first wanheda, linkoln. he is my ...spirit guide, you could call it. praimfaya explains, watching hydra for any reaction. in my culture, the title of heda can only be contested by another fos goufa but usually, it is not.
Messages In This Thread
so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 23, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 01, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 23, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 26, 2020, 11:35 AM