Emberwood the days feel like years when I'm alone
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Sarah had not come right back to Emberwood as she had planned and strayed for almost four weeks, thinking of her brief time with Mahler and all of the "what if"s that came along. The sickness that had tormented her all through January had released it's grip on her. There were days, when she woke, feeling nauseous and very, very thirsty, but during the rest of time she had been able to hunt, put on some flesh on her ribs and think.

Life as a loner, who did not have to answer to anyone grew more alluring every passing day, yet one morning she found herself yet again in the Emberwood, curiously sniffing around scent marks left by other wolves, catching a whiff of pregnancy pheromones, but being unable to identify, who was it. Did not matter, because she did not know many here either. However, a spectre made her stop in her tracks and look long and hard at it, until she braved out a quiet call: "Ibis?"
Messages In This Thread
the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - February 23, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - February 28, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - March 01, 2020, 09:21 AM