Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
Rivet pointed out the obvious: the two of them couldn't exactly procreate on their own anyway. Turquoise knew the facts of life, of course, but she'd never really contemplated them in any depth and only did so now as Rivet outlined them. Her smudged nose wrinkled. "Yeah, no," she agreed simply, disliking the idea of either Rivet or herself subjecting themselves to the acts necessary to produce children. "Maybe we're lesbians for a reason," she quipped.

Turquoise felt quite relieved to have this issue out in the open and she enjoyed knowing that Rivet genuinely seemed to share her feelings. "Well, aren't we just meant to be!" she crowed suddenly, bumping her muzzle against Rivet's shoulder. "We're going to have a long, selfish, lazy life together, you and me," she added, her voice becoming more of a purr there at the end.

Humming softly under her breath, Turquoise ran her muzzle along the underside of Rivet's chin, then licked the fore of her snout. "I love you, Rivet. Let's get hitched. I say we consider it official right here and now but we should totally make the pack throw us a party to celebrate." She grinned. "What do you say, mo ghrá?" she finished breathlessly, waiting for Rivet's formal acceptance, the word that would make them husband wife and wife.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Turquoise - October 10, 2013, 07:44 PM