Dawnlark Plains rake my teeth 'gainst your beating heart
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
Many were the same in the courts, the roles were given upon birth, for their genders determined the course of action. However, she was thankful to be born in a family that did not force such a structure. Her mother, though displeased knew not to do anything else, for she couldn't. A coward, who didn't go against her fathers words, and only urged her daughter to be more splendor, rather then a warrior, become a matriarch for the other woman. A figure- of grace and beauty, but she preferred the brawn and beauty alongside her Papa.

Orlaith does not know how her father thought it all in the beginning, but he cared for her regardless not becoming a male. He trained her, he evolved her to the fire-fairy that she was today, and today she was proud to be one. However he remained silent, even when she chose not to be with another.. She wondered how her parents would feel about her summer flings, that would be kept a secret for now. Her mother would not be pleased, and she wondered how her papa would hunt them down.

While he was within the skies, she would make him proud below with the prize of treasures. She held a collection back home of the antlers and bones of her hunts, but they do not have the proper means to carry them around. Only hidden away, to the poor bastard that would discover her stash. For now, perhaps another one should be made.

Olives followed the alignment of her counterpart, and held a thirsty grin at the mule deer. It was just a younger elk, he was still large, and antlers nicely groomed, but she could tell he was still only getting there. Inexperienced would be a hefty fine, "go right, i'll go left," she whispered, "wait for me to lunge," as there was a perfect chance for everything.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
rake my teeth 'gainst your beating heart - by Aoibh - March 03, 2020, 07:03 PM
RE: rake my teeth 'gainst your beating heart - by Orlaith - March 07, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: rake my teeth 'gainst your beating heart - by Aoibh - March 10, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: rake my teeth 'gainst your beating heart - by Aoibh - March 15, 2020, 01:35 PM