Neverwinter Forest Perception of reality, becomes reality.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Vallkyrie couldnt help the shrug that came over her. It was true. There was a good chance Mal would come around. Many couldn't handle Belharra's very forward mannerisms, nor get her jokes, enjoy her singing, understand when she was being sarcastic... damn, she sure was a pawful wasnt she?? Anyhow, even Kyr couldnt say she trusted the woman when they had first met and still, everything had ended up turning up for the better. 

After looking about the other woman would catch wind of what Kyr was referring too, although the dark woman had a thinking that the boy's real name wasnt 'Tuna'. She goes on to say he was some kid she knew and... the back of a shark hu? Oh well I doubt he believed that. She spoke with a roll of those icy cold eyes. Or if he did... well, good luck to him wondering around on his own. Rogue life as a gullible child? How come so many puppies were abandoned to roam alone around here? Hell, Kyr felt she would have each of her kids tied up with leashes to keep them in check. Cant say I've seen him about. Wont surprise me if he shows up though. @Mal had a knack for collecting children. She stopped, tilting up her muzzle. Well, that sure as hell didnt sound right off her tongue. He was a regular ol' Petter Pan, he was.
Messages In This Thread
Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Belharra - February 11, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Vallkyrie - February 12, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Belharra - February 18, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Vallkyrie - February 24, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Belharra - February 26, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Vallkyrie - March 13, 2020, 09:32 AM