Big Salmon Lake Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
tags for reference! <3

while recognizing the logic behind hydra's rule of 'don't venture beyond moonspear's borders by yourself', her usual go-to goch op tag along was still healing from his wound and praimfaya will not bother him with accompanying her. she is confident enough in her abilities to keep herself alive; alas, she is a contradiction in that she is too much like blodreina and at the same time not like her at all ...and she never strays too far. she remains within howling distance and close enough that her scent trail is fresh to any that might trail her should they worry.

she looks for something to hunt to take to @Dacio while he recovers though her interest in hunting does not extend beyond simple gifts and keeping herself alive. though she feels she is safe enough within a neighboring region of the spear that looms like an ever present sentinel at her back, praimfaya keeps a keen eye surveying her surroundings and uses her acute hearing to keep herself aware.

it is as she nears the shore that she hears the splice of teeth thru scales and fishmeat; the crunch of hollow bones. she continues forward; cautious, frostbound gaze studying the agouti earthen colored boy ( around her age, perhaps ) that dines. for a moment she considers passing by but at last moment lets out a chuff to garner his attention instead.
Messages In This Thread
Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal - by RIP Praimfaya - March 17, 2020, 02:08 PM