Big Salmon Lake Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
but she stared like Hela.

It was like a familiar game and Valour stood taller his gaze becoming direct as she returned the greeting, inquiring about the fish with that cool stare. He smiled with ease no real emotion behind it though he gave a wag of his tail. He had absolutely no idea why the pale girl was being so cool toward him but it was fun to rise to the challenge of maintaining calm during it. "fairly well. The first jumped itself on the shore. You guys have dinner handing itself to you so I caught extra to bring home" he wanted to see what she would say to it, eyes glimmering with mischief as he witheld the information about the pups. There had to be a reason she mistrusted him and he was curious as to why it was. "My name is Valour" he introduced himself with a bow of his head after a pause deciding it was probably best not to come across to badly to an ally even if they were the same age.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 03:56 PM