Big Salmon Lake Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The sound of laughter filled the air and he slowly blinked, startled for a moment by the reaction. Honestly he didn't think he had ever made anyone laugh but he liked it he decided as his own lips curled into a humorous grin tail wagging behind him "It basically asked me to taste it. Couldn't say no" he joked and then cleared his throat looking away, unsure where to go from here. It was odd to realise how little normal conversation he had ever had, ones where being vicious and vile weren't needed to get by. He didn't know anyone who wasn't a Nightwalker or from Moonspear, he didn't have friends because Vengeance taught him they weren't necessary or allowed. Before he delved too deep into his thoughts she gave her name, a pretty one at that and asked him of his business in the area. "I was at Moonspear earlier speaking with Hydra. Nightwalkers is allied with you guys" he answered "You're from Moonspear right? Good place?"  he asked her trying to keep the conversation as positive as he could. With Hydra in the lead he imagined Moonspear would be a strong pack, the woman radiated power even more than Vengeance had. 

I'm sorry my writing is terribly rusty
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal - by Valour - March 18, 2020, 11:50 AM