Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc

Rivet would continue to insist on waiting on Turq hand and foot as long as the larger female was still sick whether she wanted Rivet to do so or not. Until then, she was just going to have to deal with it and accept it. "You’re welcome," she responded before turning back to the cache and grabbing something for herself. She did the same shaking of it that she did with the rabbit she gave to Turq to get some of the dirt off of it. Then she settled down near her mate to quiet her own belly.

The darkly colored female was happily chewing away when Turq began to speak. The moment the snowy female’s name was mention, Rivet’s ears slicked back against her head and she felt a sickening feeling forming in her stomach. She had only just met Dany shortly before Turq had gotten sick but had no idea about any of the rest of what Turq was now telling her. Mismatched eyes grew dark as she stopped chewing on what was left of the small rabbit she’d been eating, pushing it away from her a little bit.

Rivet did understand Turq’s sincerity, but that didn’t make this any easier. Her hackles bristled when Turq spoke of Dany having gone ape shit at the news of Turq intending to ask Rivet to be her mate. Silently, Rivet’s mismatched eyes slid shut as she took a couple of deep breaths, letting them out slowly so that she could recompose herself. "She’s nothing," she finally said, opening her eyes back up. "She doesn’t matter, and neither does what she said to you about us. All that matters now is us." And she meant it. Nothing else mattered except them and their future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Rivet - October 11, 2013, 02:24 PM