Moonspear i can turn it on, be a good machine
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
come in, comes osiris' voice from within the confines of his recovering den. she plucks the rabbit back up and cautiously pokes her head inside, first and then her shoulders. she is still hesitantly, frostbound gaze seeking him within the shadows of the earth walls. his silhouette is easily made out, praimfaya notes as she sets the kill down, once more, near her paws. hello, she offers him in soft greeting, using common instead of her favored trigedasleng. she isn't sure the extent of the damage he took and works to keep her tone low, just in case.

i'm praimfaya. she introduces herself. i brought some food, she bows her head to nudge it towards him. it's not much but i hoped it might aid you in your recovery. from everything she'd been taught: eating was required to keep one's strength up — she assumes this must be true when in recovery.
Messages In This Thread
i can turn it on, be a good machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 19, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: i can turn it on, be a good machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 20, 2020, 11:09 AM