Emberwood Tomorrow, I'll keep a beat and repeat yesterday's dance
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He had been inspecting the scent on a tree that hugged the borders, so her scent filled his nose moments before her chuff sounded from behind. He turned as she spoke, her news causing excitement and incredible fear to course through him in equal measures. He was beyond happy at the prospect of being a father again, but he was terrified of letting them down like he had the rest of his family. But more pressing was the viability of their pack. He knew this feeling well, and he was almost certain the pack would not be able to support their litter come spring. He kept his fears from his expression, though, not wanting to worry her. Instead, he met her with pleasant surprise. I can't wait to meet them, he said first. Being a father was his favorite thing, after all, even with all the heartache he had suffered because of it. His expression faltered some, though. I don't want to stress you unnecessarily, but I'm unsure if this pack will be stable enough for children in the spring. She needed to be aware of the tough choices that were most likely in their future.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tomorrow, I'll keep a beat and repeat yesterday's dance - by RIP Kavik - March 20, 2020, 05:14 PM