Big Salmon Lake open up your skull, i'll be there
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya is struck with a wave of nostalgia as she makes her way to big salmon lake. once upon a time, while she waited for the return of the herds, it had been her haunt as much as roangeda. now, it is filled with memories of a little girl trying to be a commander and struggling as child leaders do. the fall of roangeda was inevitable; it'd only been a matter of time and if it hadn't fallen someone would've usurped her, as how history did with almost all child leaders. she sees this now, though whether it is because she is older or because of the wisdom of the spirits of the commanders she can't exactly be sure.

it is the screams, the course language used, that breaks the commander out of her thoughts and pulls taunt her muscles. ears taper back, tail swaying with caution and apprehension as she comes to terms that the owner of the screamed words is close. in fact, her frostbound gaze finds him easily enough, slumping against a tree.

part of her urges her to keep going; the warrior. do not stop for strangers, it warns her. she hears it ...but the diplomat, the compassionate side of her tells her to pause, to check in with him. he could be the wolfeater ...but so could anyone she meets outside of moonspear's borders. it wasn't as if she would know just by looking at them.

praimfaya does not approach but she looses a chuff to grab his attention and then asks, are ...you ok?
Messages In This Thread
open up your skull, i'll be there - by Urias - March 22, 2020, 03:57 AM
RE: open up your skull, i'll be there - by RIP Praimfaya - March 22, 2020, 06:54 AM
RE: open up your skull, i'll be there - by Urias - March 22, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: open up your skull, i'll be there - by Urias - March 22, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: open up your skull, i'll be there - by Urias - March 31, 2020, 08:32 AM