The Heartwood I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Vallkyrie could roll her eyes at Q's playful scoffing. It was a playful and teasing attitude Vallkyrie had grown much to used to by now. After all, she lived with @Mal and @Belharra, both her Alpha and good friend that seemed so very dysfunctional in so many ways. She couldnt help the smirk which toyed over her lips at the thought. Q, Kyr felt, would fit into the group just fine. Though she wasnt about to jump the gun on that part. Not just yet. 

The snow-shoulder woman went on to try and explain that the reasoning why she lived there all together had to do with the fact that her father lived there and she wished to get to know him better. Vallkyrie smiles and nods, a bit of laughter. Well I think you are. But, she knew all to well those with a more proper and serious tone, those were were past their wild and playful adolescence did not always get along with ones like Q. Whether it be age group or whether they thought she just didnt take anything seriously and joked around too much. Vallkyrie, who had lived in a large, powerful and demanding group, knew all this too well. Living in Teekon Wilds however had made Kyr see both sides of the coin. It's why she had gone off on her own, after all, to learn her own way, learn different manners of being and see knew areas and wolves. 

I understand why you would want to be close to family. It's hard, without them... She openly admits to Q. But although family may always care for you, they might not get you. You need friends. Everyone needs friends. Being wolves, having a bond with others, be it in a pack or small group just trying to survive. Well, it mattered alot. 

You know.. She began, playing with her paws in front of her by folding them over one another, You could always come home with me? There is quite a few I think you'd get along with well. And she would have Vallkyrie there, of course. You could always work at scouting, or hunting, like me. Give you a reason to go out and about more so you can visit your father? *Fingers crossed*.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line - by Vallkyrie - March 24, 2020, 09:54 AM