Northstar Vale Give Me That Boom Boom Pow!
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
His smile brightened as she seemed to relax after the mention that they were allies - well, soon to be allies once it was all official and done. Behind him his tail swayed as she said the name he was hoping for, glad to know this was indeed the pack he heard of back by the river and not a troublesome group. Now he himself could relax completely when speaking with the young woman. 

Train? I mean... alright, sure, we can do that. Not often did he find himself training anymore these days, Hieronymous disliked fighting, especially in his condition. However, training with another wouldn't be so bad! It might be fun - provided she doesn't take it too far of course. On one condition. He began simply.

Once the painted man got her attention, he continued, his tone light and honest, she had to know of his defect before they sparred. I can't feel pain, okay? Try not to draw too much blood, I won't know if I've pushed myself too far until it's too late. The last thing they both needed was for him to need a few days of near-death experience again. (feel free to have Vespera recognize him here if you want! They were both in EH for a month, he left before she got exiled!)

If you're okay with that, we can begin! With a playful bow, his banner waving gleefully behind him in a slow rhythm, he'd let her have the first move and see if he can give her any pointers. Shoot, it's been so long since he's done any real training.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 24, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 24, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 24, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 24, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 26, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 28, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 28, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 29, 2020, 01:10 AM