Noctisardor Bypass Oh no, I've caught the BEES
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Oh no, the poor child was bored due to her mother deciding she should stay alive rather than risking being murdered. How awful. Her reply was just as calm as it always was, You could train to fight or practice hunting. Your brothers will happily do both. Well Spook might not be so useful on the whole fighting thing, he was far too defensive to be much use. Or I could. What will continuing to dig do for you? It wasn't like it was a skill that had to be finely honed, nor was it one that was frequently used. There were many other things that would be a better use of her energy -- unless she wanted to be named Gopher or something. Maybe temporarily if she kept this up.

Arbiter took a few more steps forward towards the excavation site, peering inside. A couple of sniffs to confirm that for whatever reason it didn't match what she was going to eventually need. Then she looked back to her daughter, Did you ever really meet Pheiros, or did you scare him off so he only speaks to Spook? He had different interests, so there was also the possibility that the other wolves in the pack might have other ideas to keep her occupied... She just needed to not smell like a rancid pile of who-knows-what, and not freaking out the meeker sorts would probably help as well.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 04, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - March 06, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 11, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - March 21, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 26, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 01, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - April 03, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 15, 2020, 02:22 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - April 16, 2020, 02:07 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 29, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - June 14, 2020, 07:59 PM