The Heartwood I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Maybe another time we can go fishing together? I mean everyone's gotta eat. She spoke this as she began moving, following after Q who had taken a direction at random. Surely, it wouldnt take much to find something, but catching something was another manner. Vallkyrie could hear scuttering about - squirrel running up the burned tree trunks, birds fluttering much higher above. She thought she saw a gopher or groundhog of sorts but the moment she paused to give it a look it had dashed into its burrow in an instant. 

Whilst the dark females moved about the fforest they took to exploring it as well. Vallkyrie would sniff at the rotten legs, ppressing on them with her front paws and trying to 'shake' anything loose - only bugs and grubs. She found some mushrooms but turner up her nose to the odd odor. Eventually she found something of interest and she made a 'pst!' whisper of a noise to her new pretty little friend. Icy eyes trained, she took sight of a raccoon digging around a large fallen log, shuffling in the grass for something to eat.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line - by Vallkyrie - March 27, 2020, 03:00 PM