Northstar Vale Give Me That Boom Boom Pow!
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Sure not feeling pain was a great advantage in battle, to fight until either one of them would fall - but it was also a great disadvantage when one didn't feel like dying that day or putting their own lives on the line for something so trivial as a training session. Pain was an advantage to know what was hurting to what degree - and so, honestly, Hiero only saw himself in the biggest disadvantage as possible. A one time use weapon before being tossed away.

If I see blood - the spar is over. He was adamant about his one rule. It was a long way back to Kaistleoki still, too far away from Speedy to take a look at him. It was too risky to even chance a wound.

Once everything was agreed upon, the young lady moved first. She was quick on her feet, he had to admit that! The paw caused his vision to blur for a moment, twisting his head away - but just as she thought, he bounced back rather quickly. No pain, no problem in a way. Swinging his head back and around under her chin, he aimed a swift and heady headbutt under her chin. Up and in to knock her head backward and away from him as he stepped forward. 

He was no stranger to blood-less battles, it was a different strategy, a different way to look at a battle than the usual bloody mess it became for most. All he had to do was be as attentive as possible and maybe teach her a thing or two along the way.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 24, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 24, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 24, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 24, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 26, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 28, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 28, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 29, 2020, 01:10 AM